Key features and benefitsThe Opkee token is a financial asset but also a resource for your company.
- Opkee is a BEP20 compliant token, it's an extension of ERC20 interface.
- The source code is published and auditable.
- Except the team wallet, the code does not contain a list of privileged wallets as is often the case.
- Activate a historical record of all Opkee transfers to my wallet just by calling the Opkee contract.
- If necessary, it is possible to add information to an Opkee transfer to my wallet. This is a free text specific to each transfer which then allows a transfer to be associated with a unique purchase.
- Retrieve the list of wallets who have sent me Opkee tokens.
- Retrieve the list of archived transactions with the additional information about each transaction.
By archiving and tagging these transfers:
- You have the ability to know what each transaction is related to.
- You use the blockchain as a secure and reliable database.
- You can query the contract directly without the need for a complex query to the blockchain.
Solutions we have to offer:
- We will provide software development kit for developers (SDK) and integrators (Wordpress integration, mobile app).
- The customer dashboard will help you track your sales to get a clear picture of your business.
- Many other useful things for your business.
Some use cases
You have a blog/website and you want to control access to paid content.
- Use the ready-to-use integration for CMS like WordPRess.
- Use the SDK for custom sites
You sell products or services
- Use the mobile app for in-person sales.
- Use the SDK for custom sites, transfer marking allows you to identify sales using the opKee smart contract (order number, ...).
You want to know how your business is doing ?
- The Customer Dashboard on opkee.tech will give you a global and detailed view of your income.
- Use the SDK for custom sites.
Many other use cases are possible.